- The total work load for the students is equivalent to 60 ECTS credits according to the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System.
- For this Master programme, each ECTS includes 5 classroom hours and 7 hours of on-line training activities supervised by an instructor.
- 10 ECTS credits have been allocated to the Lean & Green Project to be carried out in the company or the organization where the student is working or where the student is undertaking an internship.
- MODULE 1. INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (14 ECTS CREDITS)
- MODULE 2. LEAN BUSINESS SYSTEMS (8 ECTS CREDITS)
- MODULE 3. ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY AND THE EIGHT GREEN WASTES (10 ECTS CREDITS)
- MODULE 4. LEAN & GREEN PRINCIPLES, STRATEGIES, METHODOLOGIES AND TOOLS (12 ECTS CREDITS)
- MODULE 5. BEST PRACTICES IN LEAN & GREEN BUSINESS (6 ECTS CREDITS)
- LEAN & GREEN PROJECT (10 ECTS)
- Master Degree in Lean & Green Supply Chains (awarded as a Third Cycle Qualification by the Technical University of Madrid).
- The graduates will get a Level 1c certification from the Lean Competence System (http://www.leancompetency.org/) of the Lean Enterprise Research Centre (LERC) of Cardiff University. Likewise, Master students will receive specific training for being able to get the levels 2a and 2b of the Lean Competence System.
- Because the Master in Lean & Green Supply Chains is a bilingual Spanish / English program, a B1 level of English should be accredited during the pre-enrolment process.
- The learning mode for this Master programme will be blended learning.
- Two groups of students will be arranged:
· An “executive” group for managers and technical staff from companies designing and implementing Lean & Green Production Systems.
· A group for early career candidates interested on specializing in these operational excellence practices.