Information for the Joint Group
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF STUDENTS
- The maximum number of students is 30.
- Tuition fees: 6,000 €
- Fees to be paid for completing pre-registration: 500 €
- Initial fees to be paid when completing registration (before February 28 2020): 2,500 €
- Remaining payments and deadlines: 3.000 € before the April 30 2020. Applicable discounts will be applied to the final payment.
- Financing available with Sabadell Bank
HOW TO REGISTER
- The pre-registration must be completed via the following webpage prepared by the Vice Rector’s Office for Academic Planning and Doctoral Studies of the Technical University of Madrid: PRE-REGISTRATION
- Once the candidate has submitted the required documents and the Vice Rector’s Office has checked that the candidate fulfills all the requirements for access and admission, the Management Team of the Master programme will contact to the candidate in order to inform her / him about how to complete the registration process.
- 20 % for students in Colegio Oficial de Ingenieros Técnicos Agrícolas de Centro
- 20 % for the students with a Bachelor Degree awarded by UPM.