Information for Recent Graduates
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF STUDENTS
- The maximum number of Recent Graduates for each group is 30.
- Tuition fees: 6,000 €
- Fees to be paid for completing pre-registration: 500 €
- Initial fees to be paid when completing registration (before October 30 2018): 2,500 €
- Remaining payments and deadlines: 3.000 € before the 31 of diciembre 2018. Applicable discounts will be applied to the final payment.
- Financing available with Sabadell Bank
HOW TO REGISTER
- The pre-registration must be completed via the following webpage prepared by the Vice Rector’s Office for Academic Planning and Doctoral Studies of the Technical University of Madrid: PRE-REGISTRATION
- Once the candidate has submitted the required documents and the Vice Rector’s Office has checked that the candidate fulfills all the requirements for access and admission, the Management Team of the Master programme will contact to the candidate in order to inform her / him about how to complete the registration process.
- In concordance with the regulations of postgraduate degrees of the UPM, candidates that are in the process of finishing their end-of-degree project with a maximum of one remaining course can be accepted into this Master.
- Due to the limited number of students, admission will be formally confirmed by the pre-registration payment 500 €.
- 10 % for students who have completed their university degrees within the last 3 years.
- 20 % for students in Colegio Oficial de Ingenieros Técnicos Agrícolas de Centro
- 20 % for associates of ALCYTA (Asociación Española de Licenciados, Doctores y Graduados en Ciencia y Tecnología de los Alimentos)
- 20% for students (engineers, technical engineers, graduates) of other partner professional schools
- 20 % for graduates from the Technical University of Madrid.
The discounts are cumulative up to a maximum of 40 % per student.